Tab bar

 photo tab1_zpsc7ed24cb.png  photo divider_zps38b50999.png  photo tab2_zps09b376e2.png  photo divider_zps38b50999.png  photo tab3_zps76c3bc8c.png

December 25, 2014

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas!

Whether you celebrate Christmas, Boxing Day, Kwanzaa, or nothing at all, have a happy holiday! This have been a little hectic on this side of the 'net, what with Christmas parties and last-minute shopping to attend to, but now that everything's finally coming to a standstill, I should be able to get back on the blogging bandwagon, starting with a hopeful sewing progress post as I begin a Vivienne Westwood "knock-off" project. I got some beautiful presents for Christmas and can't wait to get something for my upcoming birthday (December 30th!), so I'll also be getting around to a review of everything I got (new sunglasses! Cigarette pants! A Jenny skirt!).

Stay safe and stay sane the rest of this holiday season! New Years is almost upon us.

 photo Sig_zps43cc0b23.png

No comments:

Post a Comment