Tab bar

 photo tab1_zpsc7ed24cb.png  photo divider_zps38b50999.png  photo tab2_zps09b376e2.png  photo divider_zps38b50999.png  photo tab3_zps76c3bc8c.png

November 27, 2014

Informal Welcome

This will be 'TSB's informal welcome, as it's still currently undergoing some (albeit, minor) alterations. I will, however, be opening up for public reading, as I think it's currently in a somewhat readable state. The formal opening still won't likely be until January, though possibly mid-December. I'll have to see about that.

Anyway, welcome! This is The Strawberry Blondeshell, a vintage-retro blog full of pinup, glamour, and sewing. With this blog, I'll be writing about clothing, makeup, retro things, home decorating, DIY and crafts, and just being an ordinary modern day pinup. Strap in and I hope to see you soon!

 photo Sig_zps43cc0b23.png

No comments:

Post a Comment